what is best primer for bathroom?

I have a small bathroom that needs painting. It has no mildew or paint flaking problems. Would an oil based primer (Zinnser BIN, KILZ original) be best? Or a latex primer (KILZ premium)? I want the best, cost is not an issue. thanks

I am so waiting for someone to ask for a Primmer for the bathroom so I can recommend these wonderful books (Amazon.com product link shortened)
Oil or Latex primer, it depends on what topcoat paint you want to use. The topcoat will determine the life of the job more than the primer unless the wall is in really bad shape then it might be 50/50.
Oil is generally considered more durable in a bathroom but latex also performs well if it is not too steamy too often and if water is not directly splashed on the walls. Semi Gloss will do better than flat or eggshell if you need to wipe up splatters and splashes.
PipeDown, Thanks for the information. Is it possible to buy oil paint nowadays? I am in california. Your link to amazon goes to toilet training?
PipeDown wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)
snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

I think it's a joke. Primer/primmer for bathroom. Toilet training books. Get it?
snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

read the discussion at this link:
http://www.contractortalk.com/archive/index.php/t-2247.html
On 21 Jun 2006 17:04:22 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

Light sand, 100% acrylic primer, tinted towards the finish coat if need be followed by an eggshell finish such as Benjamin Moore Regal Aquavelvet.