What is a good industrial ceiling fan switch to replace a Rhine UC9020?

I have 2 60" industrial ceiling fans of unknown manufacture (Emerson, Hampton Bay, Hunter, ???) that have been working beautifully for about 2 years. They had 4 speed switches that stopped working at the highest speed and then at the 2nd highest speed. The switches are Rhine UC9020 and they suck. There are 2 capacitors on the back and these resistors (one of which has burned) on the front. I've seen others complain about this but have found nobody that can recommend a good replacement switch.
Are all 4 speed fan switches the same?
Same resistance/capacitance?
I am truly at a loss here.
Willowbend click to open the full size version of the image
On 09/04/2013 01:44 AM, willowbend wrote:

If the manufacturer of the fan used a junk switch, what makes you think the rest of the fan components are any good?
replying to joe , willowbend wrote:

rest of the fan components are any good?
joe, thank you for your insight and you may be correct. I don't know about the quality of the fan components, but I have had no complaints about the fans themselves. When the switch worked, they worked, were fairly quiet, and moved a lot of air (almost too much on the max setting). I'm not looking to replace the existing solution, I'm just looking for a better switch and maybe a little knowledge in the process. I'm not one to replace my car because a cheap ignition relay fails.