What is a frameless cabinet?

What is a frameless cabinet? I'm looking into redoing a kitchen and bathroom and there are two styles (frame and frameless) and I wanted to know what the differences are.
Thanks
Kervin wrote:

FRAME, one has it and the other does not.....
A framed cabinet has a face frame attached to the box part of the cabinet and the doors attach to that. A frameless cabinet has the hinges usually the hidden type attached right to the box with out a frame. European style cabitnets have no frames.
This page shows the difference. http://www.rockler.com/faq/choosing_concealed_hinge.cfm ? No advantages of one over the other, just a looks thing.

know