What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

Well, don't be too hard on yourself. I wouldn't say you're stupid, just crude and unimaginative.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Would you please trim the "rec." groups from your rants, hypocrite t?

Thanks.

Slater

Reply to
SL8_78

Another stupid turd heard from.

Turd = Shit rhymes with Brit.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

FFS piss off you window lickers

you reply including uk.d-i-y in your header, I'll reply back with abuse

OK ?

now f*ck off

Reply to
geoff

Not really good with words are you ?

now as I said

"can you please remove uk.d-i-y from your x-posts thanks in anticipation that you are intelligent enough to do this"

Reply to
geoff

Oh, we don't doubt that, Geoff. From your first little sniveling drips of snotty sarcasm, it's been obvious that's what you do. You're a little wimpy at it but you're consistent.

All you had to do was ask nicely. I assure you that no one posted to you intentionally, as no one wants to converse with a dull and snarling twat like you. So go back to your gluepot and finish whatever you were doing-it-yourself -- or do it to yourself, if you wish, and see if it helps you relax a bit.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Im not particularly conversant with Cockney Rhyming Slang, but isnt the term you twats use for the US..."septic" + tank rhymes with Yank?

So you stupid Turds (I did get the connection correct, did I not?) are now going to get all pissy and upset about it?

Intelligent enough, of course. On the other hand, pissing off arrogant sniveling little Turds is fun.

The DIY shall remain. In fact, I may subscribe to the group, just to view how the semi intelligent manage to fumblefuck their way through hanging wallpaper or whatever buffoonish tasks it is that your lot is having difficulty with. Advanced bridge building using popsicle sticks perhaps?

I anticipate your Turdish response.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

DIGAF - I'm off to Africa the day after tomorrow,

Why do you insist on displaying your father's predeliction for domesticated animals ?

I used to feel sorry for Indians, now I realise that, like the Dodo, they are just too stupid to survive

Reply to
geoff

Yes, you do give a f*ck, or you wouldn't have posted your pathetic drivel.

May you give a lion indigestion.

WHy can't you faggots say what you mean, instead of using a six year olds innuendo? Do they castrate all of you at six years old? Or all of you so bad at D.I.Y. that it's self inflicted? You make the French look good. :(

That's what we think about all of you stupid "Eurosheep'. It's really sad though, that 99.9% of you make the rest look bad. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I shall miss you window lickers ...

Reply to
geoff

Really? I understand young boys are cheap there. Enjoy your predilections. Just watch out for the "slims". With luck..the latest ebola outbreak will catch you first.

I mentioned he liked beagles?

Im sure the Pakis agree with you.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Thats a new one. Whats it mean in Turdish?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

From the "Urban Dictionary":

  1. window licker A retard who sits in the back of the sunshine bus, licking the window whilst staring at you

  1. window licker A mentally challenged person riding on "the short bus".

aka: Adams or Negative Waves

The window lickers on the short bus have faces pressed against the window with their tongues hanging out.

  1. window licker (derogatory) ~ sl.: euphemism for a person of mentally challenged status. Etymology: C20 - Derived from the stereotyped behaviour of mentally challenged people, observed to place their open mouths into prolongued contact with the external windows of public or private transport on which they are seated.

It is offensive and wrong to name a person people who is mentally challenged a 'window licker' or a 'retard'.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Wow! A great new discription of American Liberals!

Added to my overflowing dictionary!

Thanks!

Humm...I didnt know the Urban Dictionary translated into Turdish.

Cool!

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

So, you missed the bus, AGAIN? They need a stronger leash for you retards.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

But isn't "a person of mentally challenged status" a euphemism for retard?

Owain

Reply to
Owain