What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

Page 16 of 16

.38 makes a pretty good 3/8" drill in certain situations, it's saved my ass more than once ;)
raden wrote:

You're a 'tool' alright.
prove it.

Sport aside...thats mighty white of you.
Odd..Ive 60 some firearms..and only a few have taken a life. And those being surplus military arms of other countries.
Least..that I care to discuss here.
Gunner
Gunner wrote:

I keep waiting and hoping they will ban idiots and cowards. That should reduce the world's population by at least 90%. Of course, they would have to figure out what to do with all the crap left behind. :(
prove it.

But what about the ones that were on your right hand?
Ed Huntress wrote:

Back in the early to mid 70's when I was living with my grandparents and had grown my hair to about my belt loops, Grandpa and I went to the store one evening. Saw the ugliest looking person you ever saw. Grandpa asked him, "What happened to you?" The guy answered, "I got my ponytail caught in the lathe at work!"
Yikes
5 minutes later and several aisles over, Grandpa told me, "I ain't gonna ever tell you to get your hair cut again."
Didn't have long hair very much after that.