What has happened to Adobe Flash?

What has happened to Adobe Flash? Lately, when you scroll past where the window for Adobe is it will jump down and lock itself to the right side of where you are viewing. Until recently clicking on the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the window put Adobe back to where it originated, never to intrude again. At least on that page.
Recently Adobe has become more annoying and refuses to leave you alone. Clicking on the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the window still puts Adobe back to where it originated, but it drags you back with it. Now it appears that the Adobe window won't let you out of its' sight.
Is there a way to stop this take over of Adobe?
On 10/17/2016 2:56 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Ah, my malware is working as intended. Thanks for the report.
On 10/17/2016 4:56 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Are you talking about that window that pops up with the hot babe that only live 2.3 miles away and wants to "meat" you?
Seriously though, if using FireFox, install the NoScript add-on.

I do use Firefox, but, only as a test, I opened IE and Adobe Flash exhibited the same behavior. I'll give NoScript a try. Thanks.

You might want to consider uninstalling Adobe. Unless you have a real need for it. IE: some site out there that hasn't adopted HTML5; which no longer needs Adobe flash.
--
Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you.
Benjamin Franklin

Is there a replacement you would recommend?
On 10/17/2016 07:57 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Flash is on everyone's shitlist so I doubt you'll find a replacement.
On 10/17/2016 02:56 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Hi Gordon,
Not an answer to your question, but Flash is being phased out in favor of HTML5. (I do not have Flash on my system.) And Firefox will no longer accept Java's plugin. It won't be very long before Firefox also rejects Flash's plugin as well. This is all for security purposes.
-T