What happened with the guy who wanted to splice 100' of wire onto a GTO exit wand?

Hello -

Did we ever get a follow-up/resolution from the fellow who was trying to add wire to the exit wand for his driveway exit system? That was an entertaining thread.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Mike wrote the following:

Yes. He was able to splice another piece to the wire and it works..

Reply to
willshak

Mike wrote the following:

Disregard my last response to this message. I cancelled it, but it may still be on some servers. His last message was to splice it himself. Nothing further.

Reply to
willshak

I was happy....now I'm sad. A real roller coaster this newsgroup ;->

Reply to
Mike