What happened to online NEC?

Entire 2005 NEC used to be available on-line at http://nfpa-acs-01.gvpi.net:8080/rrserver/browser?title=/NFPASTD/7005SB
For about a week now, it's been inaccessible. Anyone know where it went?
--
Regards,
I think they cut the easy access off. You now have to go here: http://www.nfpa.org/freecodes/free_access_agreement.asp?idp05SB&cookie%5Ftest=1

Doug Miller wrote:

The server isn't listening on 8080. Use:
http://nfpa-acs-01.gvpi.net/rrserver/browser?title=/NFPASTD/7005SB
That's even better, thanks

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:23:26 -0500, Mike Paulsen

WHen I click on "I agree" nothing happens. I tried both Firefox and IE.
However, your link below does work. What the heck kind of format are they running anyhow. It's not a PDF or FLASH player.
I'd like to just download it so I can view it later, not to mention that I am on dialup and it takes forever to load a page, but what format is this? I never seen a page like this before.

On Oct 1, 1:43 am, snipped-for-privacy@notmail.com wrote:

It's a Java applet because they don't want you to download it.
On an entirely _different_ topic, does anyone know how to save a Java applet as a PDF file? ;)

Perfect! Many thanks.
--
Regards,