What glue for foarm rubber

What glue should I use to reglue a foam rubber bolster? I use it to lean against when I'm reading in bed.
I'm thinking that Weldwood Contact Cement would be good, but I don't want to find out I'm wrong and I've made things worse.
Thanks

What are you gluing the foarm rubber to, the backboard?
meirman writes:

Agreed. Works for me.

----------- Check out this site http://www.thistothat.com /
If it has come undone, it may be getting old and the foam deteriorating. If so there is little that will help. You will need to replace the foam.
Your idea may be good however and it should be worth a try. I have used spray glue (photo mount) with some success as long as the foam is not too old.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
On 1/22/2005 12:18 AM US(ET), meirman took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Elmer's makes a 'Spray Adhesive' (that's the name), includes Foam as one of the materials it will adhere to.
--
Bill

snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com says...

Be careful, many glues will attack foams and dissolve them. Test it.
3M 77 is a spray adhesive made for foams and can be bought at Home Depot.
As someone else mentioned if the foam is starting to deteriorating (the surface gets a little crumbly or dusty feeling), replace the foam.

----------- Check out this site http://www.thistothat.com /