What Garage Paint from Home Depot?

Page 2 of 2

Eggshell/satin is fine. Semi-gloss is more washable, so it's a question of how dirty you think it'll get vs. your preference for sheen. I dislike high sheen walls.

I used Glidden "flat" latex in my garage. I think the color was "antique white". It's one of their standard premixed colors. Makes for a quicker trip in and out of the home center. :)
I keep seeing "washable" mentioned. I've never had any problems wiping spots off the paint, but I don't make a habit of washing down the walls in my garage. But flat paint seems just as washable as paints with more sheen.
If you're painting over new drywall, wipe down the dust then paint on a PVA primer, and follow with one or two coats of your final paint color.
If you're painting over an existing finish, wash down the walls with a TSP solution first. This will remove dirt, oils, etc., and prep the surface for the new coat of paint. Then apply your paint after it dries.
Anthony