What flush cut off tool to use?

Friend is removing his flooring but the underlayment he wanted to remove go under the walls. So far all he could do is going around the rooms with a circular saw leaving about 2" underlayment sticking out from all the walls. Is there a tool that could cut the 1/4" plywood underlayment flush to the walls all around the house without burning itself up?
# Fred # wrote:

A jamb saw would work- looks like a router with a circular saw blade mounted at the bottom. Home Depot tool rental has them, not sure where else.
Another option is an "angle grinder" with appropriate saw blade. Jamb saw is probably the best answer.

Is there a wood cutting blade for a 4-1/2" angle grinder?
My manual jamb saw will take forever.
I kinda made that up. I'm not sure. Another "groupie" suggested a jamb saw but I assumed he meant a power jamb saw, which would definitely work. I know.