What ever happened to COLORED Toilet Paper?

Colored toilet paper matters.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I know someone who grew up around "separate but equal" facilities. Seeing drinking fountains labeled "white" and "colored", she wondered what colored water tasted like.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

I was curious about that when I was in Huntsville in '58. Tasted warm, wasn't colorful. I thought it would be like the show globes they used to have in drugstores.

Reply to
rbowman

Back around 1988 to 1990, I was working as a plumber, and an elderly woman had a pink toilet that was cracked and needed to be replaced. Her tub, sink, and walls were all pink. She refused to let me install a white toilet, and said she would pay top dollar for a pink one. I called all sorts of plumbing and building stores and could not find any pink toilets. A few days later I found a pink toilet sitting on the curb not far away from my house. I asked the homeowner and he was happy to give it to me, and get rid of it.

I brought it home, cleaned it, replaced all the parts in the tank, and the tank to bowl gasket. She was more than happy to pay me about 3 times what a new white toilet would have cost. That was easy money, even though I had wasted many hours on the phone trying to locate a replacment. It was just luck that I found that used pink toilet when I did....

Reply to
Paintedcow

I was curious about that when I was in Huntsville in '58. Tasted warm, wasn't colorful. I thought it would be like the show globes they used to have in drugstores.

Well colored Toilet Paper had short life because it was fund by LGBT and TTT to be discriminant!!!

Reply to
Tony944