What ever happened to COLORED Toilet Paper?

Page 3 of 3
On 07/05/2016 09:34 PM, capitan wrote:

I know someone who grew up around "separate but equal" facilities. Seeing drinking fountains labeled "white" and "colored", she wondered what colored water tasted like.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/
On 07/06/2016 11:24 AM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

I was curious about that when I was in Huntsville in '58. Tasted warm, wasn't colorful. I thought it would be like the show globes they used to have in drugstores.
"rbowman" wrote in message
On 07/06/2016 11:24 AM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

I was curious about that when I was in Huntsville in '58. Tasted warm, wasn't colorful. I thought it would be like the show globes they used to have in drugstores.
Well colored Toilet Paper had short life because it was fund by LGBT and TTT to be discriminant!!!
On 7/1/2016 9:25 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Coloreds need asswipe also
On 7/5/2016 10:38 PM, capitan wrote:

Colored toilet paper matters.