What does "BOC" stand for?

This may be a bit OT but it bugs me because I can't find a definite answer by Googling. I figure someone in this group will know.
I've seen large tanker trucks with the label "BOC Gases" on them. What is BOC? The best possibility I can find is butyloxycarbonyl. Is that it?

It is a company name.
The following is from www.BOCgases.com:
Fundamental to life itself, oxygen has become indispensable to the way we live. And in the 114 years since Arthur and Leon established Brin's Oxygen Company Ltd, or BOC - as it went on to become - oxygen has played a leading role. Serving two million customers in more than 50 countries, The BOC Group is one of the largest and certainly the most global of the world's leading gases companies. It employs nearly 43,000 people and had annual sales of nearly 3.9 billion in 2000.
On 12/12/2004 6:32 AM US(ET), Ron took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

specific gases used in industrial production. If you see many of the trucks, there may be a BOC plant nearby, or a customer that uses the gases. http://www.boc.com /
Ron wrote:

Blue Oyster Cult....

Home in the valley Home in the city Home isn't pretty Ain't no home for me
Home in the darkness Home on the highway Home isn't my way Home will never be
Burn out the day Burn out the night I can't see no reason to put up a fight I'm living for giving the devil his due
And I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning dog doo I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning dog doo
Time is the essence Time is the season Time ain't no reason Got no time to slow
Time everlasting Time to play besides Time ain't on my side Time I'll never know
Burn out the day Burn out the night I'm not the one to tell you what's wrong or what's right I've seen signs of what (freezing their eyes) went through
Well I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning dog doo I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning dog doo
Burn out the day Burn out the night I can't see no reason to put up a fight I'm living for giving the devil his due
And I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning dog doo [repeat]
Ron wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt; What is BOC?&nbsp; The best possibility I can find is butyloxycarbonyl.<BR>&gt;&gt; Is that it?<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Blue Oyster Cult....<BR><BR><BR>Home in the valley<BR>Home in the city<BR>Home isn't pretty<BR>Ain't no home for me<BR><BR>Home in the darkness<BR>Home on the highway<BR>Home isn't my way<BR>Home will never be<BR><BR>Burn out the day<BR>Burn out the night<BR>I can't see no reason to put up a =fight<BR>I'm living for giving the devil his due<BR><BR>And I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning dog doo<BR>I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning dog doo<BR><BR>Time is the essence<BR>Time is the season<BR>Time ain't no reason<BR>Got no time to slow<BR><BR>Time everlasting<BR>Time to play besides<BR>Time ain't on my side<BR>Time I'll never know<BR><BR>Burn out the day<BR>Burn out the night<BR>I'm not the one to tell you what's wrong or what's = right<BR>I've seen signs of what (freezing their eyes) went through<BR><BR>Well I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning dog doo<BR>I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning dog doo<BR><BR>Burn out the day<BR>Burn out the night<BR>I can't see no reason to put up a fight<BR>I'm living for giving the devil his due<BR><BR>And I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning dog doo [repeat]</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#000080 size=2>*LOL*</FONT><BR><BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML> ------=
It used to be "British Oxygen Company," but I think its official name is now just "BOC."
Perce
On 12/12/04 06:32 am Ron tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: