What does a Fire Alarm sound like in Spanish ?

What does a Fire Alarm sound like in Spanish? Or a Police Siren in French?

Do they make smoke alarms for people who speak Greek?

Reply to
jw

Haven't you seen the Pink Panther series?

Reply to
John Doe

Does your dog speak Greek?

Reply to
LSMFT

LSMFT wrote in news:CLc2p.9145$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe11.iad:

Animal sounds as expressed in different languages:

Reply to
Tegger

I don't know; but I do know that Chinese dogs say "Wang!, Wang!" -- according to Mandarin speakers.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

That Taco Bell dog sure has an accent.

-C-

Reply to
Country

I only know what a tire gauge sounds like in Spanish (discontinued Radio Shack product). I hope fire alarms are a lot louder.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Well, I have a Wouxun amateur transceiver that prompts in Chinese or English. Cute little Asiatic woman's voice.

/paul W3FIS

Reply to
deadgoose

FUEGO! FUEGO! Que los bomberos vengan enseguida.

Reply to
dadiOH

Scottish Terriers roll their "R's". :-)

TDD