What does a Fire Alarm sound like in Spanish ?

What does a Fire Alarm sound like in Spanish? Or a Police Siren in French?
Do they make smoke alarms for people who speak Greek?
jw myplace.com wrote:

Haven't you seen the Pink Panther series?
--

> Do they make smoke alarms for people who speak Greek?
snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

Does your dog speak Greek?
--
LSMFT

Animal sounds as expressed in different languages:
<http://www.eleceng.adelaide.edu.au/personal/dabbott/animal.html
--
Tegger

That Taco Bell dog sure has an accent.
-C-
On 02/02/11 03:26 am, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

I don't know; but I do know that Chinese dogs say "Wang!, Wang!" -- according to Mandarin speakers.
Perce
On 2/2/2011 7:55 AM, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

Scottish Terriers roll their "R's". :-)
TDD
snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

I only know what a tire gauge sounds like in Spanish (discontinued Radio Shack product). I hope fire alarms are a lot louder.
Well, I have a Wouxun amateur transceiver that prompts in Chinese or English. Cute little Asiatic woman's voice.
/paul W3FIS
snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

FUEGO! FUEGO! Que los bomberos vengan enseguida.
--

dadiOH