what do I have?

Just got an old Murray lawn tractor for our church,, in great shape. It's a 10hp Tecumseh powered, 30" deck. Couldn't find any model # on it.
Engine is Tecumseh TBXL220157231A.
Anyone know the likely year and model Murray this is?
Also, I'd appreciate knowledge of any online club or group that deals with Murrays.