What could it be for?

message

Unless I mised something, it isn't a discrepancy. In the first post it was called a "century house". Doesn't mean that it is 100 years old. AFIK that term is applied to any house at least that old.

Hary K

Reply to
Harry K

Works for me Harry....Maybe it's for real....take care, Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

Oh, good -- I love these opportunities for wild conjecture! Maybe they went to the city govt. to ask if there was anyone who knew the history of the house, and then someone alerted the police about a hidden cellar, and the police of course immediately thought of buried corpses, and made the owners leave while the cellar was dug up. Cleveland is weird.

C.C.

Reply to
carolcohen