What can hold a 1/64" drill bit?

I have to drill out a pin hole in a chainsaw part to 1/64". I've found that size on line, but they are not mounted in any thicker bar, they are 1/64 all they way up.
I have a dremmel, but I don't think that can hold used, as far as I can see.
Thanks,
Dean
You need a "pin vise". Go to www.mcmaster.com then type 2379 in the search box. They are at the bottom of the page. The top one illustrated can be used in a hand or electric drill.
Frank

A drill with a good chick. Cheaper chucks will usually go to 1/32 at best, better ones can hold 1/64.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I've got a drill and a chick, but I don't think she would like to be called a "chick." They make small chucks that fit in the jaws of a regular drill press chuck. Sounds one would want to use a drill press anyway for a bit that small.

What exactly are you trying to do? If you are trying to remove a link pin from the chain you need a tool called a "chain breaker". If you are taking out a link because the chain will no longer adjust, you need a new chain and sprockets.
A dremel is not really intended to be used as a drill.
Commodore Joe Redcloud
Dremel makes a variety of collets (chucks); the smaller sizes can grip 1/64" The #483 collet has maximum capacity of 1/32".
dean wrote:

Its to drill out a pin hole in a decompression valve in a chainsaw.
Its probably not 1/64 after all, I may get by with a 1/32, which I think my dewalt could handle.
Dean