What brand is Tom Silva's cordless screwgun?

Looking to purchase one for my fiance' for his birthday and I've heard the brand he uses is the best. Would also appreciate opinions on whether that is the general opinion.
sarabecca wrote:

I'd get it over with a good impact drill. Tony
Silva hs used many over the years. Most reciently he has been using tools from Festool. His drill is the CDD. They may a line of tools that are part of a system. See http://www.festools.com/festool_subcat.asp?subcat ".32 and http://www.festools.com/festool_store.asp
There are a few "best" out there. I guess the question is, what is its intended purpose.
Screwing down deck boards for a large deck - http://www.hitachipowertools.com/store_item.php?iID 3&arrPath=1,2,22,p103, Drilling holes in concrete - Milwalkee Hammer http://www.milwaukeeconnect.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId '&catalogId@027&langId=-1&productId29960&mainHeader=Tools&categoryId9329&mainCategoryId62&parentProd(1124 General Purpose - Milwalkee or Festool or others
Fopr a really kick butt starter system this would be really cool... http://www.milwaukeeconnect.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId '&catalogId@027&langId=-1&productId29965&mainHeader=Tools&categoryId9329&mainCategoryId62&parentProd(1122

No wrote:

I suspect what he uses on shows anyway is predicated by who is the sponsoring agent at the time...what he use(s/d) on his own is probably similar but may well not be/have been the same...