What belt to buy.

I need to buy a toolbelt. I do a little of all aspects of residential construction. What would you suggest for a toolbelt / accessories?

Depends, how big is your belly? if over 52" you may need an extender.
As for accessories, you want to be able to carry a hammer, roll of duct tape, vice grips and the combo butter knife/screwdriver. Now you are equipped to fix anything.
big thing is to buy suspenders to go along with the belt.
Wayne