What are the clamps for Triplex called

I need to tighten a section of overhead Triplex cable. I used to have a clamp that went on the cable to which I attached a come-along to tighten it, but that clamp seems to have vanished. I was looking on ebay and some online tool catalogs, but cant find one. The problem is that I dont know what the thing is actually called. Anyone know the correct name for them?
Thanks

Cable grips, come-along-clamps...lots of different styles and names
http://www.cablegrip.com /
http://www.come-along-clamps.com/seilspannklemmen.htm
On 12/1/2011 9:07 PM, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Perhaps you're thinking of a "Chicago Grip"? It grips the bare wire and tightens under tension.
http://www.cable-lashers.com/id85.html
TDD