What are the clamps for Triplex called

I need to tighten a section of overhead Triplex cable. I used to have a clamp that went on the cable to which I attached a come-along to tighten it, but that clamp seems to have vanished. I was looking on ebay and some online tool catalogs, but cant find one. The problem is that I dont know what the thing is actually called. Anyone know the correct name for them?

Thanks

Reply to
generic.homeowner

Cable grips, come-along-clamps...lots of different styles and names

SRN

Perhaps you're thinking of a "Chicago Grip"? It grips the bare wire and tightens under tension.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas