What are the best pest control spray for spiders?

im terrified of spiders and there has been an unusual amount of them getting in the house so i'm looking for some sprays specially for spiders. thank you very much!
--
petricabilo

There are really 2 answers to this, and both have to do with you, and do not really need sprays.
Firstly, Apparently there is real good therapy to overcome arachnophobia. Please look into it, since it is probably quite irrational.
Secondly, spiders look for food, insects smaller than them, and those insects feed on even smaller insects and bacteria. Therefore, you might want to make the areas where you see spiders scupulously clean, as in with soap and bleach. Wear gloves, and don't mix bleach with ammonia.
--
Best regards
Han
On Saturday, July 14, 2012 7:26:10 AM UTC-5, Han wrote:

whom asked this question. The question was about sprays/deterrents not your personal sense of self entitlement to redirect people’s intent of questi oning. Your type of reply assumes that people were not already aware of the true causes of the issue. Please get a personal hobby other than blog cond escendence. And do not bother with verbal retaliation to my message unless you can confirm that your time is more monetarily valuable that mine.

On Tuesday, October 1, 2013 7:47:19 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

e whom asked this question. The question was about sprays/deterrents not yo ur personal sense of self entitlement to redirect people’s intent of ques tioning. Your type of reply assumes that people were not already aware of t he true causes of the issue. Please get a personal hobby other than blog co ndescendence. And do not bother with verbal retaliation to my message unles s you can confirm that your time is more monetarily valuable that mine.

a.

ith

On Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 5:26:10 AM UTC-7, Han wrote:

dude. Han, get over yourself.

Raid's new offering "Bug Barrier" does EXACTLY that! Spider crawls across barrier and makes it maybe 1 more foot before curling up.
Also, spiders usually FOLLOW food, so you may have bigger problems you're not aware of.
However, Bub Barrier is NOT supposed to be used near food. so....
If you're into 'natural' methods, get a bunch of fresh oranges, peel them around the area. The spray form peeling kills ants and spiders. The effect lasts about a year and won't hurt humans or pets. Very slow, so not dramatic in its effect, but works. Really kills ants faster. Plus, that rind chemical is almost a paint remover/thinner so be careful.
To see what the chemical is, take the peel of an orange, hold it up to an open flame and pinch the rind squeezing the essence into the air over the flame. You can get about an 18 inch flame depending on how 'fresh' the orange is. We used to have an orange tree. Once a year we peeled the crop in our kitchen and never had ants or spiders plus our dog liked to eat the white lining off the inside of the orange peel, so it was win-win .
Then the Mediterranean Fuit Fly reared its ugly head. I was awakened one morning to find a group of people with plastic garbage bags stripping our unripened crop off our orange tree! They took everything, all the fruit, and removed it for destruction, guess it was radius of miles from ANY fruit fly found as prevention. But that year NO oranges [also almost killed the tree, took three years to recuperate] but that year we had devastating influx of ants, and spiders!! We're talking a trail to the fridge door and into the freezer door - where their little carcasses piled up, because no ant made it back to tell the rest to stop coming in! Anyway Raid House and Garden made fast work of the problem, but I learned just how effective our natural oranges were in prevention!
On Saturday, July 14, 2012 12:27:33 AM UTC-5, petricabilo wrote:

Spiders are often fairly immune to surface poisons. Sticky traps are sometimes effective.
Do they tend to get a foot, foot, foot, foot, foot, foot, foot, foot, caught?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 12:13:41 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:

STORMIN MORMON, You are toooo funny! But, they scare, scare, scare, scare, scare, scare, scare, scare ME!!!
may snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 8/11/2016 :

Yes, he sure had his moments. May he rest in peace.
On 7/14/2012 1:48 PM, Davej wrote:

The ant and roach sprays are supposed to be effective but I still see them. I also use sticky traps and often see some scary bugs in them. Funny that snakes don't bother me but I also detest spiders.

There are no materials specifically for spiders. Tempo 20 WP does the job.
The cheapest I found it is on ebay. -----
- gpsman

Monkey balls.
Greg
On 07/13/2012 10:27 PM, petricabilo wrote:

Terro Spider Killer. Comes in a big orange can, and is the undisputed king of spider killers.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Jon
On Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 1:27:33 AM UTC-4, petricabilo wrote:

As per this site, to eliminate spiders you should be looking for the root c ause of the infestation.
http://www.colonialpest.com/why-do-i-have-so-many-spiders-inside-my-home/
I quote:
"But to keep a spider infestation going inside, it does take some kind of p rey for the spiders to feed on and that would mean insects, mites, or other arthropod pests."
If other prey are the reason you have so many spiders, perhaps you should deal with *that* and the spiders should go away on their own. If you simply eliminate the spiders, then the existing prey will flourish and you might be even more unhappy than you are now.
On Fri, 14 Aug 2015 09:39:12 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Hi, I too have an increasing presence of those pesky spiders. I read somewhere that a product called "Miss Muffets Revenge" does a pretty good job at elimination. Its available at Amazon. I haven't used it myself but I plan to purchase some asap.
Good luck and let us know your results.