What are the best gifts for Home Improvement type people

I would like some suggestions for good gifts for men or women who like to do home improvement, repair, ect......... I would like to ad them to our web site. We don't sell anything, list gift ideas. Our site is http://hotideasforchristmas.com Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@globaltreeregistry.com wrote:

Give us a break ;(
snipped-for-privacy@globaltreeregistry.com wrote:

There is a huge difference between "add them" and "ad them."
HeyBub wrote:

I'm having a tough time coming up with things for wife and stuff they suggested was useless.
Frank