What are best intermediate-advanced DIY resources on the net?

What are the best (free) intermediate-to-advanced DIY resources on the net? (other than this newsgroup :)
Most sites that I have seen either: - Shamelessly plug product (...10,000 uses for Brand X glue...) - Are aimed at the novice (...how to change a lightbulb..) - Tend to be way too superficial (...how to remodel your kitchen in 100 words or fewer...)
So, what are your favorites out there?
Hi Jeff,
There are some very helpful appliance repair related sites that I'm aware of, but I'll put a shameless plug <grin> in here for my free monthly email newsletter.
Yes, it carries a couple of ads now and then for products or programs that I've found beneficial, but I primarily share the practical tips and tricks I've picked up over the last 32 years as a pro appliance technician.
I actually started the project in '02 as a bit of 'midlife crisis' therapy, but have found it so much fun (and therapeutic) that I've kept at it.
I try to speak to both the pro tech and DIY'er, bc quite a few of both subscribe, and we go well beyond the usual 'is it plugged in' stuff.
Try it and see what you think. Or feel free to peruse some back issues first, at: http://www.DavesRepair.com/DRSNbackissues/DRSNindex.htm
Hope to have the November issue out in a few days. I'm way behind again...
God bless,
Dave Harnish Dave's Repair Service New Albany, PA www.DavesRepair.com snipped-for-privacy@sosbbs.com 570-363-2404
Free home appliance tips from a 32-year pro repair technician! Get your monthly email newsletter here: (Back issues now posted too!) www.DavesRepair.com
Acts 4:12