Wet saw blade

I'm having problems finding a replacement blade for my wet saw. I need a 7" blades with a 3/4" (19.05mm) arbor. Any ideas where I can find speciality blades?
It seems that everything I find is 5/8" or 7/8" arbor. Thanks, LLS

What brand is the saw? What are you cutting? Craftsman is notorius for doing weird things. if its a craftsman try sears.
Anyway - Google turned this up. http://www.bargainjims.com/Static/SPTC7BLADE.html
and this http://www.bladesmart.com/SawManufacturersListing.html << Pick manufacturer

Harbor Freight or Ebay. I also bet the 7/8" will work on 3/4.
lls8000 writes:

Use a bushing and a standard size.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber44
I bought the saw from Northern Tool, for cutting tile. I've asked them if they sell replacements, but never hear back from them. The bushing is a great idea. Thanks! LLS