wet saltillo tile

My plumbing under my kitchen sink became disconnected and water was running all over my sealed saltillo tile floor. Now the tile is wet and I want to know what is the best way to dry it out? Thanks! Jeanne D Tucson, Az
remove each piece and take them outside
just kidding
Towel?

On 27 Dec 2005 04:38:12 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Try a small table top fan...
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It wasn't sealed? If yes, wipe the water up. If not, time. Lots of time. Each tile can soak up close to a quart of water.

Just wait. Possibly set up a fan to help the process but saltillo holds a huge amount of water and will take a while to dry out. The good news is that in Tuscon, you're humidity is pretty low so it shouldn't take too awfully long to dry out. I'm in ABQ and when I installed saltillo, the tiles typically dried out in under 24 hours. Cheers, cc
James Culbertson wrote:snip> The good news is that in Tuscon<snip Uh, that's "Tucson"! One of our pet peeves... Tom in Tucson

Ooops! Honest typo....I really do know how to spell Tucs...er Tucson. Try spelling Albuquerque for everyone, it gets monotonous. Cheers, cc