wet pieces of parquet flooring

The parquet floors in my building all lifted because rain got into the building through the mortar between the outside bricks. We were all assessed a lot of money to have the building waterproofed. After it's waterproofed, we will repair our floors. My question is, what can I do with the pieces of parquet that got wet (they don't look moldy, just dark and wet) that I have in a box on my balcony? If they can't be re-used, I'll throw them out, but I was wondering. Thanks very, very much!

Reply to
susie_d

They make good kindling. Once dry, they will probably be very warped.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski