wet look sealer - another layer months later!

I applied Behr wet look sealer to the brick on my balcony a few months ago, and it looks great. Lately I've been wanting it to look wetter than it does now and am wonder if it's ok if I clean the brick, then months later apply another coat. Thanks for your opinions!

- JayDee

Reply to
JayDee

I would consider the manufacturer to be the best source of this info.

Reply to
Bob F

JayDee wrote in news:7362fed7-8fc9-4571-b5bd- snipped-for-privacy@26g2000hsk.googlegroups.com:

Call Behr. THey know their product better than anyone else.

Reply to
Red Green