Wet Dry Vacuum

I just got the thing called Bagkeeper that I ordered for my 12 gal Ridgid wet dry shop vac and it works great. I first tried to make my own from seeing the one on the web site but the ones I made kept getting crushed just like a pop can from the power of the vacuum. I used wire fencing from Home Depot by the time I was done trying my own design I spent more than what it would of cost me to order one off the web. Well anyway now I see that they have a $5.00 dollar rebate on each one ordered....THIS IS A GREAT IDEA I WISH I THOUGHT OF IT!!!

Ben