Westpointe heater

I have a Westpointe WCH4127 space heater. I can't find any website for Westpointe, just companies that sell the products. I'm looking for the manual for this unit. Can't find it on-line. Any suggestions? thanks.
On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 03:20:40 -0700 (PDT), Michael

Don't have a clue for the manual, but try turning the switch to ON and see what happens. Then set the thermostat to whee you are comfy.
It has two elements so probably a high/low switch also.
Thes unit has been sold under various brand names like Sunbeam and Holmes and is now discontinued.