Westminster, Md.

The breakers kept tripping so she left last night. Last night or today, the building, one of the oldest in Westminster, burnt down.
Hmm. That's all the news said, but if the breaker(s) tripped, why did it burn down? Maybe there will be more news later.
✖

She said they KEPT tripping. You keep reseting them over and over again, it's gonna start something. I've seen it happen before!!!
http://www.thewbalchannel.com/news/7248520/detail.html?rss šl&psp=news
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:58:18 GMT, "Dr. Hardcrab"

That's the story. Thanks

✖
Dang, I used to live just down 97 from Westminster. Old farmhouse, sketchy wiring everywhere...
Of course, the empty house blowing up from a gas-leak elsewhere was a much bigger story.
Dave
Add pictures here
✖