Improvement direct is the place that's out of stock. --------------------------------------------- ----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:24 PM Subject: Request Response
Call Us Toll Free (800) 375-3403 Dear Christopher, I wanted to let you know that the product you ordered from us is no longer available from the manufacturer. Since we do not have remaining stock on it we cannot obtain it for you. We have had to cancel your order and issue you a credit. If there is another product on our site that you are interested I would be more than happy to verify that we are still able to obtain it for you and assist you in placing a new order. Thank you!
Sincerely, -----------------------------------------------------
But, thanks for the suggestion.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

What happened when you picked up the phone and called Weslock?
Havn't tried that, yet. It's a good idea.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

All my ideas are good - even the ones that suck. ;)
Some manufacturers keep great records and can tell you a lot about which dealers/distributors have items in stock, sales volume and such. Others probably keep the information private for a reason, and some companies just obviously have no clue. Not sure where Weslock would fall in that spectrum...
On Tue, 12 May 2009 09:01:21 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Never dealt with this merchant, but says 585 Yahoo Reviews:
http://www.improvementdirect.com/index.cfm/page/product:display/productid/640r-l/manufacturer/weslock/finish/oil%20rubbed%20bronze&source=gba_623123?CAWELAID )6469167
Yahoo froogle link:
http://www.google.com/products?qd0r-l

That's where I tried. =================----- Original Message ----- Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:24 PM Subject: Request Response
Call Us Toll Free (800) 375-3403 Dear Christopher, I wanted to let you know that the product you ordered from us is no longer available from the manufacturer. Since we do not have remaining stock on it we cannot obtain it for you. We have had to cancel your order and issue you a credit. If there is another product on our site that you are interested I would be more than happy to verify that we are still able to obtain it for you and assist you in placing a new order. Thank you!
Sincerely,
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Tue, 12 May 2009 15:35:00 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
Knobsets.com ?
http://www.knobsets.com/index.cfm/page/product:display/productid/640r-l/manufacturer/weslock/finish/weathered%20pewter&source=gba_623125?CAWELAID )5139802
no experience with them...