Went to Lowe's today ...........

Somehow it is related to the people who are against the estate tax as if it were someday going to affect them. Very few people every have a million or two more than they owe. Even fewer by the time that they die.

Reply to
mm

Hechingers will rise again!

(They had 15 or 20 big stores around here.)

Reply to
mm

Soon after people get used to self-checkout, HD will eliminate every live cashier except the one at the "contractor's" checkout.

So far there hasn't been more than a half-person line at the self-checkout, but I wouldn't mentally say ggod-bye to HandyMan, if I were you.

(Lowes started later with self-checkout, or doesn't have it yet.)

Reply to
mm