Well Water and Storage tanks, Any good sites out there?

We have a requirement for Fire Safety to ass a 2500 gallon tank to our well.

We wanted to have storage for our self as well, so we were thinking of two

2500 tanks in parallel. we will also be feeding 2 homes and exterior faucets...

We were looking for some websites that might help us in the design of the system.

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott Townsend