Well pump running too often

Page 2 of 2

It could be a leak in the piping running from the pump to the house, if you only have a checkvalve at the bottom of the well.
Dave
On Jun 26, 2:34pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Yes. I don't understand why people have a checkvalve with submersible pump. The pump itself has a check valve and a second one is only redundant.
Of course if the pump one starts leaking down, then putting one up top is a band aid fix....
As for the OP. sounds like a leak to me also.
Harry K