Well-mate 3929-5 micronizer

Hello... I have one of these in my system - trying to decipher the dial markings. It is gradated from "90 deg./closed" to "0 deg/open" and then around to another instance of "90 deg/closed" - if anyone is familiar with this particular unit and could say whether "closed" or "open" is the setting for maximum aeration, I'd appreciate it.

This links to a small pic of the unit...

thx SL

Reply to
S.L.

"S.L." wrote Hello... I have one of these in my system - trying to decipher the dial markings. It is gradated from "90 deg./closed" to "0 deg/open" and then around to another instance of "90 deg/closed" - if anyone is familiar with this particular unit and could say whether "closed" or "open" is the setting for maximum aeration, I'd appreciate it.

This links to a small pic of the unit...

thx SL

The manufacturer is the

but I don't know if they have anything on their web site about it. I don't know when you get the most air (suction) but I don't think it's when it's fully open. Call the dealer you bought it from or find one that uses air injection and ask them.

Gary Quality Water Associates

Bulletin Board

Gary Slusser