welding solar swimming pool blanket

I have a solar swimming pool cover that is perfectly in good condition. looks brand new. The problem is I have the seams coming apart .. I have tried epoxy glue to no avail.. It did not work. Is there something or some way that I can weld this vinyl material at the seams to make it not come apart?? any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Epoxy?
Why exoxy?
There are "glues" that work just find witn vinyl, thank you. If there are stitches on the seam you might have to re-do them (the thread might have rotted out.)
One source of the vinyl "glue" is a water bed store. That might run into a little money (I paid about $5 for a few square inches of patch and a 1/4 oz tube of cement.) I understand that places that sell supplies for pools often have vinyl patching stuff.
John Gilmer writes:

Wow. You can get 4 oz of that glue for a few bucks at Home Depot, disguised as PVC pipe cement.

If I were 100% certain that the same glue used to cement a rigid couping to a rigid pipe would also work on very flexible vinyl would do the trick, I would have just gone down to the basement.
But I am not 100% certain.
John Gilmer writes:

They're both PVC. PVC by itself or with fillers (makes pipe cheaper and UV resistant) is rigid. PVC with a bit of plasticizer (merely a solvent that doesn't evaporate) makes it flexible; that's all "vinyl" is. That's why "vinyl" gets hard and brittle; the plasticizer migrates out and evaporates, like my old Buick in the 1970s, although they tend to be better-performing compounds these days. The smell and bitter taste of a garden hose is the (typically cheap) plasticizer doing this migration. Cf the baby-bottle- nipple controversy. Also a major component of the "new car smell", and of vinyl reconditioners like Armor-All.
Normand Slowskan writes:

Impulse sealer.
Clear PVC plumbing cement.