Welding Question

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 15:25:34 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Do you get mail delivery once in awhile? You can buy damn near anything you'll ever need on the internet, and it's obvious that you have a computer and an internet connection. Order what you need online and have it mailed to you. How hard is that? Gimme a break.
CWM

Not hard at all, but when they want $19.95 for shipping of a $5 item that would fit in a box the size of a cigarette pack, they can keep it. Unfortunately that seems to be the case 99% of the time. Or the other one. I cant even place an order unless I buy $100 worth of stuff, and all I need is a $5 part. Again, they can keep it.
On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 03:40:24 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

You need to learn how to use the internet a little better. The majority of places do not do that. If you have to pay a little for shipping, that's the price you pay for living in the stix. Stop whining and Get r Done! :')
CWM

You want to get this thing fixed or just have a reason to complain?
Sheesh.
Steve

Sure, that sucks, but is cheaper than buying a new manifold if that turns out to be you only other option.
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Ace hardware has a web site, with a search that turns up,
http://www.acehardware.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=helicoil&origkw=helicoil
Take the part numbers to the help desk, and tell them you have a special order. They have two kits, plus inserts, and will ship them to your local store.
-- Silly sig to prevent isp ad