Weil McLain vs Williamson Boilers?

I read somewhere that Weil Mclain now owns Williamson, but can't really confirm this anywhere.
I recently got a quote to change my boiler, originally quoted in the price was a Weil Mclain EG-55, but what was delivered was a Williamson GSA-200N-S. They seem to have comparable AFUE, and BTU ratings. Both 200000 BTU and 81.9 AFUE rating. Both have a 10 year warranty. Does anyone know if Weil Mclain actually owns Williamson? Any opinions on these 2 units? Is one better than the other?
Thanks in advance, Gus