Weil-McClain gas boiler- Gold CGa

I just had a Weil-McClain Gold CGa gas boiler installed to replace an older boiler. Does $4500 sound reasonable for the job?
Unfortunately, the Weil-McClain is not Energy Star compliant, but if I save on the gas bill this winter, I'll be happy.
On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:07:22 -0800 (PST), Toasty

Nope, you got screwed. It should have only cost $995.00

other stuff you nedd, it will cost less than a weil-mclain and it's 95.1% efficient. Hell thats nearly free! <g>
http://www.sitedocuments.net/radianthome/pdfs/Munchkin-Residential-Brochure.pdf

The Munchkin is only 92% efficient. Its in the .pdf you pointed to.
The Weil-McLain is 92 - 93.3% efficient depending on size and up to 98.1% in low temp application.
http://weil-mclain.com/downloads/literature/ultragas/ultralit.pdf
The Lochinvar Knight boiler is up to 93% efficient. Bubba