Weight of a railroad tie?

Page 2 of 2
Pioneer Shopper covers most of SW Utah, and Tradio is on every weekday at nine to eleven on KSUB Cedar City. I 15 runs right through it. I live near Leeds in a small town called Toquerville.
Steve

SteveB wrote:

Been through sightseeing after analyzer service trips -- last time would have been about '94/'95 time frame iirc. Been back to family farm in far SW corner of KS since '99. We're east of Liberal.