Weight limitiation of old work ceiling box

I'm adding a couple pendant lights in a kitchen and the ceiling box for the existing fixture isn't in the right location. If I were to use an old work ceiling box, how heavy of a ceiling fixture could I expect it to support? Looking at the device, I don't trust it to support very much :-)
Here's a link to the item at Lowes: http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=productDetail&productIdp983-223-B618R-UPC
Thanks, -Doug
Doug Neumann wrote:

Get a "fan brace" box, the kind that fits between the joists. No need to make a big hole, just slide the thing lengthwise up thru the plaster hole and then crank the screws to expand it and wedge between the joists. They are rated for heavy fan loads and will support any fixture you have in mind.
Jim
I believe the OP was thinking about installing a "Taiwan Basket" so he might need a bit more than the fan brace. Kinda depends on the OL ;-)

the
work
support?
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=productDetail&productIdp983-223-B618R-UPC