Weeping door

During very heavy rain today we noticed a large pool of water gather around the base of the back door, on the inside. It's an external door with a glass center. I found that the door was actually 'weeping' from the point where the wood frame of the glass meets the door. I expected to see water inside the double paned glass but it's dry. Where is this water coming from? I couldn't see any obvious holes or cracks on the outside of the door. Could water be getting into the door (the wooden frame part maybe) and leaking out through this area? After a few hours of heavy rain there was enough water on the floor for three towels to soak up.

Thanks.

Reply to
D'Olier

Narrow it down...

Get a tarp, some duct tape and a hose. Cover half the door with the tarp, seal it tight with the duct tape and hit it with a hose from more or less the same angle as the rain would come from. You get the picture...

D'Olier wrote:

Reply to
DerbyDad03

is this an in swing or out swing door?