Web Sites that give elevation as part of map information

I would like to get a map website that also gives latitude, longitude and elevation as you move/pause the cursor over the map. Suggestions appreciated.

Google earth

I have Google maps, can I do it from there? I can't find any options to shown latitude, etc.

.
I also have google earth, but still can't find any options to give the info.

I also have google earth, but still can't find any options to give the info.
Bob, when I use Google Earth the lat, long, and elevation show up on a tool bar at the very bottom of the image. I a have always had that as a default. I can't find a way to toggle it on and off.. If all else fails try Google earth's support site.
Charlie

All I see is a scale in feet and meters for distances, submitted the ? to Googls, I'll see what response I get and post it here.
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:34:03 -0700, hr(bob) snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

This page gives latitude and longitude: http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html
--
104 days until The winter celebration (Saturday December 25, 2010
12:00:00 AM).

Thanks - Now I need a site that gives elevation also.

Google Maps Beta has a lat/long tool and "terrain" view that displays contour lines. -----
- gpsman

If it doesn't have to be cursor related- and you're interested in the US-- all the USGS topo maps are online- http://nationalmap.gov/gio/viewonline.html
Jim