Weatherstripping for door frames

Hi. I need to install some weather stripping inside my door frames. The house is so drafty. Does anyone have any suggestions for the brand of weather stripping I should buy, and do you have any advice on how to do it properly? I think it's probably pretty easy, but I've never done it before.
Thanks.

Do you have metal insulated doors? Or the old wood doors?
Weather striping for the wood doors is sold at all the BORGs. Just need a hammer and tin snips to cut and fit.
Metal door replacement strips are sold but there are a few different styles.
Colbyt
Colbyt wrote:

Hi. Thanks for your help. I have wood doors.