Weatherstripping

Some of the screens in our windows still have some of the weatherstripping that was apparently originally installed. In cross-section, the stuff looks like a "T" atop an "O"; the top bar of the "T" fits into a groove around the perimeter of the screen, the "O" squashes to bugproof the edges.
I can't find this stuff ANYWHERE. However, the mosquitoes and other undesirables are able to find the spots where the weatherstrip is missing.
--
To his numbed, buttock-shifting listeners, the great sonorous self-regarding
orotund bromidic banality of Senator Kerry and his multitude of nuances is proof

Any ideas where to find this stuff? Does it sound familiar to anyone? Home Depot, Lowe's and Menard's don't seem to have anything but stick-on foam strip and door insulation parts, and I'm having zero luck on the web.