Weatherproofing ceramic statues

Anyone know how one would go about weatherproofing ceramic statues?
--
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you

No, but I'll bet a lot that it makes a difference what kind of ceramic, and whether it's glazed, raw porcelein, or terra-cotta, or what..
--Goedjn