Weatherproof 2 gang box

Anyone know where I can find a double gang outdoor box with the domed cover in the Toronto area?
HD only carries the singles. Does a T exist to mount two singles side by each?
I don't know about Canada, but an electrical supply house is usually the best bet for electrical supplies in the USA.

John Grabowski wrote:

the
om...
domed
side
Yes, they're right next to the big box igloo.
Tried a few, but no luck. I was hoping someone might have some specific experience.
Thanks anyway.
Try the DirectElectricSupply link on this page: http://www.mrelectrician.tv/links.html They are an online electrical supply house. I'm pretty sure that they have two gang weatherproof boxes.