Weather mast

What will a licensed electrician charge to replace my hurricane damaged weather mast (the roof mounted pipe for electric service cable)? S2
<< What will a licensed electrician charge to replace my hurricane damaged weather mast (the roof mounted pipe for electric service cable)? >>
Get quotes for that and then get the price on an underground service. The underground will be maybe $500 more, but you will always be one of the first back on line when the next big blow comes through. Check with your insurer as you may see a lower rate with underground. HTH
Joe