We need an insecticide for yard with grapes and other fruits/vegs

Some of the products say not to use during harvest season ... Is there one that is better for yards with eatable plants? Maybe I should avoid spraying too close and go with some other kind of pesticide in the area of the fruit bearing plants?

What bugs do you imagine yourself having a problem with? And, where do you live?
: > Some of the products say not to use during harvest : > season ... Is there one that is better for yards with : > eatable plants? Maybe I should avoid spraying too close : > and go with some other kind of pesticide in the area of : > the fruit bearing plants? : : What bugs do you imagine yourself having a problem with? And, where do you : live?
Desert, Nevada. I'm pretty sure the bugs aren't imaginary. : -) black widows, cockroaches, ants, I like crickets though ...

Poke around this site for a phone number: http://www.unce.unr.edu /
Maybe they can suggest something other than poisoning everything in sight.
it's called ORGANIC PEST CONTROL
good bugs eat your bad bugs
WAKE UP!

cowboy wrote:

Some places the bear gits you... :(
Many are available w/ short duration...read application notes for precautions/restrictions.
Your local county agent can suggest locale-specific control strategies for specific pests/conditions.
: it's called ORGANIC PEST CONTROL : : good bugs eat your bad bugs : : WAKE UP!
I'm awake although I could use some sleep ... I have enough trouble spraying, but raising and breeding and taking pet bugs for walks : -)
Try www.gardensalive.com I've seen some of their products and seen them work well. I have personally used liquid ant bait and pantry pest traps. I know those two work as advertised.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus