We dont need a water heater

Our electric water heater quit working in our trailer. We found one on sale for $150 so we put it on layaway. We were saving our change to pay for it, when I found out we dont need one. To take a bath we just fill the tub with cold water and stick a electric heater in the water and a hour later the water is hot. Same for dishes, we stick the heater in the sink and in a while we got hot water. Whats really cool is when the water in the tub starts getting cold during a bath, just plug in the heater and warm it up again. I think this will save money on th electic bill too. We dont need no damm water heater no more. Saving that $150 means I can get lots of beer.
Bubba
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 05:03:06 -0500, bubbasmith wrote:

Unbelieveable.
Headline: "Man in trailer electrocutes himself."

Wonder if he'll live long enough to smell the broth he's creating.
Smaller print under that: Coffee responds to troll.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

snipped-for-privacy@latenet.net wrote:

even more...
terry wrote:

Unless the OP is pulling our leg, of course ;>)

No, this is Usenet where every post is serious
snipped-for-privacy@latenet.net wrote:

You are using that like a point of use tankless water heater. They do the same thing, run while using the water and stop when you shut the hot water faucet off. I save 100 kwh a month with two of those from the oil fired boiler with domestic water. I turned the boiler off which ran about every tow hours weather I used hot water or not.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

In the summertime in Phoenix, the water comes out of the pipes almost warm enough for bathing, no need for a water heater. Summer gas bill about $20, probably be even lower except for the 16 year old daughter with a fondness for long hot showers.
J.

http://cozywinters.com/shop/kh-9000.html?source se

in. Sorry.
BUT------Back in 50's we had an electric thing that looked like an aluminum oval life raft about six inches long with a black cloth cord that floated in the tub. It had a coil element in side.Our stupid cat grabbed at the cord and fell in the water and blew the main breaker in the house because the previous owner had penners behind the glass fuses. Cat never went near that tub again. It's amazing we survived those 'Good Old Days Jerry
http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/CARWRECK
Lead paint. No bicycle helmets, and no seat belts. No epa, no fda, no Gladys Kravitch down the street; oh, wait. She was alive back then. Sorry.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
snipped-for-privacy@latenet.net wrote in news:ab91e41jgobcul994hjufbdrs55o5njvhd@ 4ax.com:

Take it even one step further towards efficiency. Burn your garbage under the trailer below the bathtub.